Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pieces - Aladdin - For MDS

Haha, I realized the deadline for this was tomorrow, and I was like, "DAGNABBIT! Disney inspiration, WHERE ARE YOU?" And it didn't come back because I'm still deeply in Danny mode, but for some reason, in my mind, I have always associated Danny Phantom with Aladdin. O_o They have the same silly ruffly hair, crackly adorable voices, and they're both a little on the dense side. And they both have secrets. And if you've ever seen the end of the DP episode "Reality Trip" (which happens to be my favorite episode), you'd know that that episode ends the same way Aladdin does, pretty much. That whole "reverse psychology so I can suck you into a thermos/lamp" thing. So yeah. And Aladdin makes the absolute CUTEST angst faces EVER. O_O *so in love* I mean...his eyes are sooo expressive. Maybe it's just because I've been working with simpler animation recently (haha), but Aladdin is drawn like...beautifully. Anyway...this is a lot simpler than I'd intended, but I feel like I've been adding too many effects recently, so I just sorta let it slide. :) I like the really subtle coloring that no one will notice but me. :D Song: "Pieces" by Sum 41 Clips: Aladdin For: Melancholy Disney Studios

Barnel Pole Saw Discounted Schwinn Recumbent Exercise Bike Grand Sale



0 comments:

Post a Comment